Monday 8 February 2010

Beer, bones and books

Having heard that there was more news on beer boosting bones had been published I got on to google to investigate and saw the principle author was Charles Bamforth. As a dedicated beer nerd I recognised the name as a beer academic so I googled him next. On the list of results was Authors@Google: Charles Bamforth. So I clicked on that next and got through to:

Professor Charles Bamforth visits Google's Mountain View, CA headquarters to discuss his book, "Grape vs Grain." This event took place on January 22, 2009 as part of the Authors@Google series.

This gets you through to a 40 minute talk followed by a Q&A session.




It's interesting stuff. 

4 comments:

  1. I have a personally dedicated copy of Charlie Bamforth's Beer - Tap into the Art and Science of Brewing. Very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and his native England - please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again. Very enjoyable that. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it Tandleman. I may well have to add that book to my wishlist now, at least it will make a change from beer list books!

    ReplyDelete